Parts needed for St Cloud Windows

A quick learner from USA says:

Hello

I am in need of the following balances.

The manufacturer of the windows is St Cloud Windows

This is what they said:

I would like to suggest that you try ordering balances though a company called SWISCO. I think you will find this to be a cheaper option for the small quantity of balances you require. They sell Caldwell brand balances and that is what we use in our products. The Balance name is "Series 390 Channel Balances". The link below should take you directly to their website. The length you need should be the 33" as indicated by the first number on the balance label (33-14 and 33-9). If you scroll down on that website page, it will give you the sash weight range for each option.

Series 390 Channel Balance : SWISCO.com

The balance tubes are 34" long

The weight of the sashes are as follows:

2) 33-14=rated for 45lbs

2) 33-9= rated for 44lbs

Please let me know if you need any additional info.

Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bruce Bal1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bruce Bal2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bruce Bal3.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! We're excited to hear that St Cloud Windows was able to recommend us for your hardware replacements needs. Please given them our thanks. We can certainly supply you with the balances you need. Although, they will need to be custom made assemblies. 

These will have a 3375 Stamp which can support a sash weight of 42 to 45lbs.

I've just forwarded over a separate link with a quote for (2) custom balances as there is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom balance. Please let me know if you need a higher quantity of balances and I'll be happy to update the quote for you.

You'll be able to use this link to review the pricing of these balances and to place them in your online cart to make your purchase. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder for the link if you do not find it in your primary inbox.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.