Patio Sliding Glass Door Keyless Locking Mechanism

A quick learner from Hallandale Beach Florida says:
Is there anything available to replace a patio sliding glass door keyless locking mechanism?
Originally installed in 2007.
RD 1968 Can
Pat. 3390557.US.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to see photos of your original hardware, along with written-out dimensions, to determine if we carry anything that might work as a replacement. Thank you! 

The dimensions to the patio sliding door mechanism is 7 1/4 inches long.
7/8 inches wide, The moving lock part that my finger is pointing to is 1 inch.
Please advise.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0714.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0712.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0711.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0745.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0744.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. I can't be sure since you photos primarily show the back of the handles but what I can see reminds me of the 82-002 shown below. This handle set uses an upward-facing locking hook that installs in an opening like the space you are pointing to in your photos. Take a look and compare the specifications shown in our images to confirm if this is a match to your assembly. 

Alternate image for 82-002K
Alternate image for 82-002K

Alternate view of 82-002
Alternate view of 82-002

Keeper included with 82-002K
Keeper included with 82-002K

Hi Casey, See pictures of the front of my lock & the difference that I'm pointing to on the 82-002. The measurement dimensions are the same. The locks that I'm looking to replace are keyless.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0756.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

It looks like the sweep latch shown in our product image is missing from your handle since I see no other way that you would be able to engage the locking hook. As long as the dimensions and hook orientation match up to yours, this would be our best replacement option. 

How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-002K sliding door handle key plug
How to install the 82-002K sliding door handle key plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.