Patio door replacement roller

A home owner from Florida says:
I am looking for a replacement for the roller in the photos please. I unfortunately do not know how to read a tape measure. That is why I included pictures with the measuring tape. And in the one photo the screwdriver is pointing to the tab that is on both sides.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230608_210806.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230608_210818.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230608_210910.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230608_210923.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230608_210952_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I believe you might have our 81-006. The width seems to be 3/4", and the height of the assembly just over 1/2", which would be close to the 81-006's height of 5/8". In comparison, another similar roller, the 81-288, has a slightly 'lower' height of 13/32". See the images below for reference. Still, pictures of measuring tape are not always accurate to go off of, so I'd do your best to double and triple-check these measurements to confirm the 81-006 matches what you need. Let us know you find.

Alternate image for 81-006
Alternate image for 81-006
Dimensions for 81-288
Dimensions for 81-288

A home owner from Florida says:
We appreciate you responding in a timely fashion. We are very impressed with your customer service. Thank you
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the kind feedback, we appreciate it! Let us know how you make out, and if you have any further questions. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.