Patio door rollers

A handy person from Michigan says:
Sliding glass patio door dates to 1966. Original rollers are all-steel and door weighs at least about 100lbs.
Wheel outer diameter = 1.25"
Wheel thickness = 0.3"
Wheel bearing diameter = 0.6"
Frame width appears to be 3/4" to 7/8" (not directly measured - see photo 05)
Vertical distance from mounting screw center to adjustment screw center is about 9/16" to 5/8".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 06 Door frame height relative to frame bottom.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 07 Door frame height relative to track bottom.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 02 trolley.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 04 trolley.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 05 Door frame width.jpg
A couple additional photos are attached. If you think the wheel may be replaceable and that it would be the best option in this situation, I am certainly open to that.

Wheel thickness = 0.30"
Wheel outer diameter = 1.25"
Wheel O.D. at the concave middle = 1.0"
Wheel spindle diameter = 7/16"
Wheel bearing O.D. = 0.60"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 03 trolley.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 01 trolley.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our 81-129 roller appears to be similar in design. Take a look at the specifications below and see what you think. 

Let us know if you have any questions!

Alternate image for 81-129
Alternate image for 81-129

Thank you, Emily. That product is very close to what I have. Wheel diameter is off a little, but may still work. I will check a little more carefully to see if anything you have is closer, and then buy. If these work well I will notify the neighbors, many of whom have the same sliders from the late 1960's and could probably use replacement. -Matt
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.