Patriot "Liberty" Series Pivot Lock

A contractor from Virginia says:
I have vinyl windows in a 1997 era Ryan Homes house which are the Liberty series from Patriot manufacturing in NJ. Several pivot locks are broken apart and need replacement. The primary height (without the projecting cam) is 2-1/32". With the projecting cam it is 2-1/8". It is 1-1/4" wide. It is .5365 inches thick on my micrometer, so just a hair over 17/32. The cam channel hole is 5/16 x 3/16. I am inclined to go with the 15-015 as it appears to be the best match size-wise, but the "style" is definitely different (more like the 15-118).

The spiral balance tubes are .5725" OD and have an orange (perhaps red) tip.

I appreciate your help with making a recommendation for the most appropriate pivot lock.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0115.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0116.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0121.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0122.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0123.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Based on the design of the pivot shoe, I think the 15-118 is the better match. 9/16" is still awfully close to the thickness you're reporting. You can always double-check another shoe to be safe. Either way I think you'll find this the better potential match; that 'offset' face in the 15-015 is seen in older versions of it, so the fact your old shoe lacks that design makes me think it won't work. Let me know if you have further questions.

Alternate image for 15-118
Alternate image for 15-118

A contractor from Virginia says:
To double check, I stacked a couple of 1" washers around a magnet to thickness of 0.5615" and it barely fit in the channel (with some force). 9/16" (0.5625) would definitely be too thick.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Gotcha, thanks for verifying. If 9/16" is too thick then the next size down would be our 17/32". The design of that shoe still doesn't match your old shoe as closely as I'd like, but the numbers don't lie. The 15-015 may still be your best option.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.