Patriot window latch

A quick learner from Haddon Twp, NJ says:
Hello, Im looking for for replacement latches as pictured. From a Patriot window with a pic of the model attached. I need the left and right. I didnt see any similar ones on your website. Thanks, Bob
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200418_120744.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200418_120749.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

You can view our selection of release levers here. I've related a few that are a similar style to get you started but choosing the correct one will depend on how the dimensions on our product pages compare to your part. Thank you!

Profile picture of Casey

We would need to see the latch removed from the sash to compare it to our replacements but you can view our relatively small selection of internal latches here. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

I'll try to match the top piece from the selection you sent. Thank you.
Would you have the actual latch as well. I guess its hard to see in the pic put the side piece that hold the window upright is snapped.

Thanks
Profile picture of Casey

These photos are perfect. Take a look at our 26-110 and 26-111 corner latches that work with the 26-119 release lever and see how the dimensions compare to your original part. Thank you!

I found the release lever that matches, 26-119.
I didnt see the match release. I attached pics of it.

Thanks again for the help,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200423_144651.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200423_144701.jpg
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.