Peachtree balance identification

A home owner from Illinois says:
Hello and good afternoon. I opened up a few windows in our new house and when I tried to close them I broke a few of the balances. Neighbors say they were never opened before. The house is from 1991 and the windows are Peachtree. They are a weird 40/60 split so the bottom piece is bigger than the top. The sticker on the glass says ALI-CLASS A, TYPE AE, G3591. The back of the balance says 3072 1 GK CALDWELL. I don't see anything stamped on it. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1644.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1642.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1641.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1634.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1643.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Given that this is a Peachtree brand window, our Series 745 may be what you want but I would need to see an undamaged balance removed from the window to confirm. You will also need to weigh the window sash on a scale to determine the proper spring strength option. 

A home owner from Yorkville IL says:
Good afternoon. I was finally able to take the pictures you asked for. Here is the undamaged side of the window balance. Also, I put the window on the scale and it read 20 LBS exactly. Thanks again for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1673.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1674.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1675.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1676.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1677.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

For a 20-pound sash, you would use the S745-32 with the 31.25-3 option for a sash weighing between 17-23 pounds.

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.