Pella French Door Weather Strip

A home owner from California says:
Hello,
Could you help in identifying the attached pic weather strip? Is this your 58-181? What is your minimum buy and shipping cost? What is the increment buy beyond the minimum buy qty? What is the leadtime? Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella French Door Weather Strip.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! This indeed looks like the 58-181. Do the specifications match up? If so, you should be good to go. We have no minimum or maximum quantity and shipping will depend on the option you select at checkout. 

Profile view of 58-181
Profile view of 58-181

Thx for the reply.
Another question, do I need to use one whole length/piece of strip or can I put two shorter pieces together to cover the entire side? If I can, do I need to seal where the two strips meet?
Thank you
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

That would depend on the length that you need. The 58-181 is sold in 94" lengths. However, you can indeed butt two strips together to achieve the desired length. I would think that silicone caulk or Gorilla brand caulk would do the job. I recommend you check with a hardware store in your area to see what they think about the type of caulk or glue to use.

Thx.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.