Pella Sliding Door Latches

A home owner from Franklin Square New York says:

Look to see if you have latches for an old Pella sliding glass door

The latches no longer lock

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0776.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This door looks like it could be the old Pella Proline series. If so, our 82-247 is commonly used on this application. This may be what you want, but I highly recommend removing the original to verify that the size and design matches our product.

Alternate image for 82-247
Alternate image for 82-247

A home owner from Franklin Square New York says:
Actual it's an old ifestyle series latch
Do you have them
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0776.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0777.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's unfortunately not a series I'm familiar with, and my records don't list whether the hardware for that door is meaningfully different. At this stage, the only way to verify for sure whether the 82-247 will work for you is to remove the original. If your lock is different, then we would need to see a picture of it removed anyway so that we can research a better match. Your next step will have to be to remove the old lock either way.

If it does end up being different, you can submit a photo of here and I would be happy to look into an alternative solution.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.