Pella casement window shade crank - 1950s - 1970s

A quick learner from Jasper IN says:

Located in SW Indiana. I need to know if you carry replacement shade cranks for Pella windows. It is the small crank and turner located at the bottom right of casement windows. There is a small turning knob on the inside of the window for opening and closing the blinds inside the window. I went to a local contractor who has worked on our windows for over 30 years, but he does not have those parts anymore and he just retired. The only number I have is on the bag he gave me years ago - OCJ8D050 - which may or may not be the part number. Going online I can't find anything resembling it as styles, manufacturing technique, etc. have changed. The cranks are getting very hard to turn so the blind does not respond correctly or does not turn at all. I've replaced about 7-8 in our home over the years. The crank is 2 1/4 inches long, 3/4 inches "high". Any guidance? Thank you. Mike 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We carry two shade assemblies, the 70-150S and 70-165. If neither of them matches the original part from your window, your best bet would be to contact Pella directly. Thanks for posting. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.