Pella casement windows

A home owner from Stamford, CT says:

I would lke to purchase two (2) brass colored handles with 3/8" gear bores. These are replacements for Pella casement windows approximately 30 years old

Please advise me how to pay for these items. The marking on the bore side appears to be X428.

Thank you.

Allyn

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230621_110315.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230621_110306.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230621_110329.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do carry the 39-109B Pella handle with a 3/8" diameter opening, which is available in the copperite color shown below. Take a look and feel free to purchase this part directly on our website. You are also welcome to give our customer service team a call at (888) 991-1929 if you'd prefer to order them over the phone. Thank you. 

Alternate view of 39-109B.
Alternate view of 39-109B.

A contractor from MN says:
I received this handle info from you as well. Do you have the base mechanisms to fit this handle. This is from a Parish hall with the Circa 1953. I'm assuming these were original equipment. I also need Pella Rolscreen hardware, tracks, screen, etc. The casements came in a four-lite configuration. One fixed with same size casement next to it, with two small transoms above. I can send pictures at a later time, don't have them with me.
Scott Petersen
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It sounds like you may be looking for the cover often used with the 39-109B handle. We did carry that part at one time but, unfortunately, it was discontinued and is no longer available. We apologize for the inconvenience but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

If you need the actual operator assembly, we would need to see photos of yours including the arms that move the sash to compare to our inventory.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.