Pella channel balance, number on part is 16C BSI FC

A home owner from Virginia Beach Virginia says:
I need a replacement part (qty 1) for Pella channel balance.
It is 16" long
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0467.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0468.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0466.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I've forwarded a link with a quote for (2) of the requested custom assemblies. Your channel appears to have a 15-194 1" T-Lock Shoe attached to the bottom of it, which is sold separately from the balance. You'll need to be sure to add this to the cart along with the balances when making your purchase. 

Take a look at video tutorial below as a reference for how to swap out the shoes.

A home owner from Virginia Beach Virginia says:
I have received my channel balances quicker than I anticipated..... thank you so much. Can you give me some pointers on how to get the t lock shoe in the window channel?

Thank you in advance,
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I'm glad to hear you received them in a timely fashion! For an idea on how to install these balances, take a look at the video tutorial below, starting at the 3min and 14sec mark. See if this might help.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.