Pella storm door number 91337.351.0706.18

A handy person from Manasquan NJ says:
The door latch has fallen apart and the deadbolt works on my Pella storm door. The door is number 913338.351.0706.18
I want to replace the door latch but I am uncertain which part to buy. I think I have to rebuy the mortise but would love to just buy the bolt and spring, that holds the door latch in place
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8354.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8352.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8247.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8246.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8356.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. How does the 40-194 Storm Door Mortise Latch compare? Review the dimensions below, measure your old lock, and let me know if this matches what you need. Unfortunately the individual components are not sold separately--you will have to replace the entire mortise lock. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Alternate image for 40-194
Alternate image for 40-194
Alternate view of 40-194
Alternate view of 40-194

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.