Pennco balance with hook, not clip

A quick learner from South Carolina says:
Hi,

I would like to order tilt-window balances from you but not 100% sure which ones I need.

I am attaching photos of the broken ones. I believe the Windows maker was Pennco, Inc. some 20 years ago.

The balances have the following marking:
12/20 UNIQUE 27-C-30. 28" long. I weighed the sash: 15 pounds.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2 (4).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (11).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (6).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2 (3).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3 (1).jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Your balance resembles the Series 770 channel balance, but with the 62-105 hook attached that engages with the 15-208 pivot shoe. For a 15 pound sash, you would need a 28B stamp that can support a 12 to 18 pound window sash. 

Alternate image for 15-208
Alternate image for 15-208

Please review the dimensions below to confirm! We can provide this configuration for you via a custom order. If everything looks good, please let us know how many balances are needed and I can send over an order link with pricing for your review. 

A quick learner from South Carolina says:

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for reaching back! I appreciated it!

I need 12 balances for the 3 windows. I confirm all dimensions and parts are correct as per your message above. Could you please expedite this custom order?

Serhiy 

Thank you

Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for confirming,

I have sent over an order link with pricing for your review. Please let us know if you have any additional questions and these balances are nonrefundable. 

If you need new 15-208 pivot shoes, they will need to be added to your cart additionally from the product page before checking out. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.