Pgt window channel balance

A home owner from Florida says:
Hello,
I am looking for the replacement channel balance for pgt window with numbers 29-4 EI5 CMC 50
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

I am confident we have a replacement balance we can supply you with however, to be absolutely sure I'll need to see a photo of an undamaged balance removed from the window. I am specifically looking to see a photo of the top and bottom plastic attachments from the balance. 

The stamp provided only indicates the weight range the balance can carry to support the sash. This will be useful once we've determine the type of balance you need.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions in the meantime.

These are the pictures.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3097.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3098.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3099.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3100.jpeg

Thanks for the photos. You'll need either our the S380-30 with a 1" shoe or the S385-30 with a 1-3/32" shoe. 

To determine which series is needed for your window, look over the dimensions from the diagram below to confirm the depth of your bottom shoe. Let me know if it does not match either measurement.

You'll need to select the 2940 stamp.

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

Thank you for the part number. When replacing the other part of the window broke though. It is the top corner of the bottom window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3115.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3116.jpeg

The part at the top corner of the window is called a top sash guide. It helps to guide the channel balance in the channel so it will be important to replace it.

Take a look at our 18-015. Carefully compare the dimensions to your existing top sash guide to confirm that this is the replacement you need.

Alternate view of 18-015
Alternate view of 18-015

Alternate view of 18-015
Alternate view of 18-015

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.