Pivot Shoe ID

A home owner from Shamong, NJ says:
I have been replacing channel balances with you Swisco products and that has been working out well. I have found a couple of pivot shoes broken and will habe to replace. The outside dimensions are 1.25"W x 2.25"H x 0.50" thick. The blue pivot is 1/2" in diameter and the slot goes to the edge as you can see in the picture. I also included a picture of the metal tab that goes into the blue pivot. I'm looking at your 15-046 as the closest which would require that I modify the little "ears" sticking out on the window. Unless there is a better solution???
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9548.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9547.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9546.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9556.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9557 (1).JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your pivot shoe and cam actually remind me of the 15-219 but keep in mind that it measures 17-32" thick as shown below. I would recommend double-checking your measurement to see if it might be a hair over 1/2". If so, this could be a good replacement option. 

Dimensions for 15-219
Dimensions for 15-219

If you need new pivot bars as well, I would recommend removing yours from the sash frame to compare to the 26-396. Thanks for posting! 

Alternate image for 26-396
Alternate image for 26-396

A home owner from Shamong, NJ says:
Thanks. I will double check the thickness. What is the diameter of the metal part that rotates. Want to make sure that ears on my pivot bars will fit inside. Also looks like it sticks out a bit. Can you tell me how much?
Thanks
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Sure, the cam opening of the 15-219 measures about 1/2" wide and projects 1/8". 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.