Pivot Shoe and WeatherStripping

A home owner from USA says:
Sent some photos as requested.

The insulation is the same size as the part number previously mentioned, but appears to only have one rib instead of two.

The pivot shoe is the same size as the part number previously mentioned - 2" x 1 1/4" x 9/16"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tom PS+WS3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tom PS+WS2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tom PS+WS1.PNG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid I don't know the previous part numbers you're referring to. The best option we have for the bubble seal is the 58-135 but this is still very different from what you have here so I'm not too confident this will work. Your dimensions appear to match the 15-210 and 15-231 but you may want to compare the specifications with an undamaged version to see which one is the best match. 

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.