Pivot bar, approximately three inches long, two holes, the first around 1 6/16

A home owner from Falls Church, Virginia says:
Two of these bar broke on one of our windows. The bar pictured is from another window which had the bars intact. I have included images of the bar, which looks similar to the Swisco 3 inch pivot bar (Product Code: 26-378) except the hole measurements do not appear to match.

I have included a picture of the bar next to a ruler from multiple angles. Please let me know which, if any of, sash pivot bar available via swisco would work as a replacement.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6121 Medium.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6122 Medium.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6123 Medium.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6124 Medium.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6125 Medium.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I see what you mean. Take a look at our 26-272. This has a similar tip, but then extra mounting holes, including one near the other end that might align with the hole on your old pivot bar. Please compare.

Alternate image for 26-272
Alternate image for 26-272

A home owner from Falls Church, Virginia says:
It looks like that far hole could be 2.5 inches from the front. If it is, would be worth trying.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with me. I'll place an order for a few.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good. Let us know how they work out for you, or if you have any other questions.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.