Pivot bars needed

A handy person from 28105 says:

Hello, I needing some pivot bars. They measure right at 3" long. There is a number of 6240 stamped on them. Attached are 3 photos. Thank you for any help you can provide!

Sincerely,

Ned 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9386.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9387.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9388.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there, Ned.

Our 26-369 pivot bar looks similar to what you have here. However, this measures 2-5/16" long. The overall length isn't that crucial so you may still be able to get this to work. You only need one of the hole placements to match up with the original. Take a look at the specifications and see how they compare with yours. 

A handy person from North Carolina says:
Well, I can't really see any of the holes matching up with the existing pivot bar. The 2 screws of mine were in the 1st and 3rd holes. Can I drill new holes in my window to accommodate another pivot bar you have and maybe use some adhesive or superglue as well? Any advice is
helpful! I'm including a better photo with measurements now from the outside edge. The
distances from the end to the holes are 1 5/8" and 2 7/8". The angle of the photo makes the hole center marks look like they are off but the measurements are good.

Thank you,
Ned
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9544.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you very much for waiting while we looked into this. We weren't able to find this pivot bar or a substitute with the same hole placements, unfortunately. Do you think you can re-drill new holes to install the 26-369? If so, that would be my suggestion. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.