Plastic Drawer Guide

A handy person from Delaware says:
Need to find a Drawer Guide that mounts on left and right side of kitchen cabinet drawer. Holds and guides the drawer going in and out. Kitchen cabinets are from the 1970's.
The plastic dowel pin on the guide inserts into the cabinet frame with a small guide pin to keep it from rotating. See attached pictures with dimensions.

Doesn't need to be exactly like photo. I can nail or screw the slide to the cabinet frame if necessary.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3326.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3327.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3324.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3325.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your drawer guide reminds me of our 32-312. Take a look over the dimensions and carefully compare them to your existing guide to determine if it is the correct replacement. See if this would be a fit.

Detail of 32-312
Detail of 32-312

Profile view of 32-312
Profile view of 32-312

Profile view of 32-312
Profile view of 32-312

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
I have looking for these for years...I am missing one but will buy more....Can you help me? Thanks, Jeannie
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230911_184103.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230911_184336.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230911_184121.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230911_184408.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in. It appears that the 32-312 recommended above would be the replacement you need. To confirm that this is the correct replacement, look over the dimensions above and compare them to your existing drawer guide.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.