Please advise on parts needed

A contractor from Stratton VT says:
Good afternoon,
The attached pictures are for 2 cottage style double hung units. I believe they are Weathershield circa 1984. The customer would like us to replace the jamb liners and balances. The interior height of the liner is 66" to the short point of the bevel. Please let me know if you need more information or call me to discuss at 802 733-1050.
Thanks,

Tim Chila
Project Manager
Stratton Portfolio
TPW Management LLC
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roberts Sash Liner.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roberts Sash Balance.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roberts Balance Cap.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Tim. We can certainly help with the replacement balances, but we do not offer replacement jamb liners. To get started on the replacement balances, we will need for you to remove the balance from the window and take photos of the entire balance showing both nylon end attachments. Next, you will need to include the metal length measurement and any stampings or markings that may appear on the channel. Once we have all of that, we can locate what you need.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for replying back with such detailed photos. Starting off with your channel balance, take a look at our S350-37 with the 3620 option. I think this balance shows great similarities to yours. Do you agree? Moving on to your top sash guide, our 18-008 is worth considering. You want to go over our measurements to make sure they match up with what you have.

Paul,
I have attached the photos you requested. I'll have to send another batch. There are 8 photos total. It's only allowing 5 at a time. The length of the metal channel on the lower balance is 37" and the upper is 25". I'll need 2 sets of each.
Thanks,
Tim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B07 - 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B07 - 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B07 - 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B07 - 4.jpg
Paul,
Here are the rest of the photos.
Tim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B07 - 5.jpg
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.