Please assist with finding the correct replacement locks

A home owner from South Windsor Connecticut says:
I now would like to replace the locks on my windows. Please advise if i need to also replace the part in IMG_2443.

Tom's previous recommendation for the casement operators worked perfectly.

Thank you in advance for your help again.

Anne
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0882.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0883.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2442.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2443.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Good afternoon, Anne. This lock looks like an older version of our 38-036. I recommend starting with this product; carefully compare our dimensions and pictures to your hardware to confirm that everything lines up.

Thanks Tom - do you also have a replacement part for the one in the picture below?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2443.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry for missing that in your first batch of photos. I'm not familiar with this type of keeper. Nothing in our inventory appears to match, either.  Is this what your lock attaches to to secure the window? If so, give us a little time to see if we can track this down.

Hi Tom

Yes the lock attaches to that part. Unfortunately one of them is missing the little wheel like thing is missing so it no longer locks.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

The 38-036 lock normally takes the 38-105 keeper. However your keeper appears to be taller. I'm not sure how well it will work. Take a look at our 38-079, 38-089, or 38-134. These are all different style keepers for other locks, but they're very similar to yours. I can't be sure if any will work as a substitute but they may be worth considering. See how their dimensions compare to your old one.

So if I am replacing the lock with 38-036 would the 38-105 be the correct keeper?
also do I need the casement lock shim?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

The 38-105 is typically the right keeper, but I'm not sure if it will work on your old window. I've never seen your keeper before and it is very tall, way taller than the 38-105. I am not confident as to how well it will work.

As for the 38-036S lock shim, I don't think you'll  need it in this case.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.