Please help identify movable window tilt pin

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
I need a window pivot pin that is missing from one of my windows . The lencth of the piece is 1.5". there are 2 phillis screws that hold it in place. The "pin" is square shaped as can be seen in the picture of the pin on the opposite side of the windot.

It would appear that these pins come in pairs as the pin is not centered along the 1.5" length of the back part that is screwed to the frame of the sash.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0507 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your existing pivot bar appears to be an older variation of a pivot bar we did carry at once, however it has been discontinued.

With that said, there is a chance that our 17-056 could possibly work as a replacement but I am not able to make any guarantees. Take a look over the dimensions, compare them to your pivot bar, and see what you think.

Detail of 17-056
Detail of 17-056

Alternate view of 17-056
Alternate view of 17-056

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.