Plygem window parts

A quick learner from USA says:
I need 4 of the parts (balance?) for plygem series 1100. They have taken over 8 weeks to now tell me the warranty is only good for one year on parts but will not give me any part numbers. One rep simply sent BAL 716/33B

Thanks for your help with this

The length measurement is 39 inches.
This is for a Tilt Window.
The Stamp on the balance is 39H.
The Width of the balance is ½ inch.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mark Bal1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mark Bal2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mark Bal3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mark Bal4.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We should be able to help with this. I just can't identify what you may have here just yet. Can you show me a photo of the attachment or shoe that goes with this balance? 

I am sorry that is all I have! There is nothing else I know of to take a picture of. These pieces were in the widow not attached to anything the hook parent was on top? What is a shoe?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 10.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 11 .jpg
This is from Plygem

Good Morning,
Below is what I am showing in the system.

Part Number: BAL716/39H
Brand: Alenco
Product: 1110N Vinyl Single Hung
Style/Shape: Sash Balance
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid this information from PlyGem doesn't help us with the identification process. In the hardware industry, there are many types of "shoes". It is basically a type of attachment that usually engages with a pivot bar. Is there an identical window in the house? If there is, we recommend checking it for an intact shoe attachment. 

Unfortunately the only other window like that is the one in the picture and it too is broken with nothing I can see. Where would this shoe piece be located? These windows weight probably 100 lbs so nearly impossible for me to deal with on my own.
Profile picture of Emily

We won't be able to identify your balance without that attachment or shoe, unfortunately. I recommend thoroughly inspecting the inside of the window track to see if it may have fallen to the bottom. 

I finally found the shoe pieces attached are pics but looks like a part number 4610108. Not sure why they thought those heavy windows would work with these cheap plastic parts. Please let me know what you all think I should replace them with Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shoe 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shoe 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shoe 3.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

These photos are a huge help, thank you! 

We can definitely supply this balance, but it will have to be a custom order due to its unique construction. To summarize, what you have here is a Series 795 balance, but with a few key differences.

• Yours has a hook at the top, rather than the more standard screw tab
  • Yours has a 39H heavy duty stamp option, indicating a spring calibrated for a heavier load than normal.

Thankfully, we have everything we need to get started. Please give us a little time to look into the availability of this configuration and I'll get back to you ASAP with a price quote and purchase link. You can use that to place an order on our site as normal, once we have it.

Great thanks!
Profile picture of Emily

Okay, we're good to go on our end. What I'll do now is email you that purchase link, which will allow you to add 2 of these to your cart. They'll be made to the specifications outlined above.

If you wanted to make any changes, or if you just had any questions in general, please feel free to reach out.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.