Pocket Door Hanger

A home owner from Arizona says:
I have a heavy (about 100-150 lbs.) 2" thick office door with glass insert that is a pocket door. The track is 2 1/2" wide and the opening is 1/2" wide. The above pictures show the four wheel hanger with ball bearing wheels. The dimensions of the pictured hanger is almost exact to your 23-176S or 23-255 hanger sets (1 1/2" wide outside wheels; 15/16" wide inside wheels; 1 1/4" wide center to center of wheels). Additional measurements are wheels are 1" wide diameter; wheels are 5/16" thick; total length of hanger is 2 1/2"; total hight of hanger/bolt is 1 7/8". My biggest concern is the top/bottom of the bolt. In the picture you can see that this is a fairly flat piece whereas your products have what appears to be a thicker inverted cylindrical cone shape with flat head. My question is whether this will fit in the bracket?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-12/4/2023, 10:41:03 AM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-12/4/2023, 10:42:38 AM.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. No, I don't think the bolt on either the 23-255 or 23-176S will fit on the original bracket. Is there any reason why you can't just use the brackets that come with either of the mentioned rollers?

A home owner from Arizona says:
Hi Emily, Because the door is so heavy and to avoid putting on a new bracket, I was hoping to find a hanger that matched the existing one and simply replace the hanger. If I can't find a hanger that would fit the existing bracket, I would replace the bracket. Your company's hanger sets are the only ones I have found that come close. Thanks
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for clarifying. I'm sorry to say these parts are our best matches, unfortunately. I truly apologize that we can't offer a suitable replacement. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.