RH awning windo operator

A quick learner from St Petersburg says:

Hello!

My right handed awning window operator broke. I need a new part. It has 2 holes at the bottom but they are not on the same level. One hole on top. The arm lenght where the hole is measures 2,9 inches (from the back).

Could you please direct me to the correct piece ?

Thank you!

Regards,

Angelo

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Angelo. I'm sorry to say that I wasn't able to find a good match for this operator. The closest possible option I could find that's still made is our 39-084. This looks nearly identical at first glance, but the top hole is the dealbreaker: your top hole is offset to the right while ours is firmly centered.

It may be theoretically possible to redrill a new installation hole, but odds are that the difference isn't all that much and any new hole you drill will overlap with the old one, rendering it useless. You can review our specs below and see what you think.

This style of operator just isn't all that popular anymore. They've been slowly dying off over the years and as such older models like this are becoming harder and harder to come by.

I'm very sorry that we can't offer you a better option for this project.

Dimensions for 39-084
Dimensions for 39-084

Alternate view of 39-084
Alternate view of 39-084

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.