Ramtrack 10122

A quick learner from Ottawa, Ontario. says:
Needed: Sliding door bottom wheel model number ramtrack 10122
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. That number has been associated with a few different old closet door rollers. Without pictures I can't be certain, but in the past our 23-225 or possibly the 23-041 have worked as substitutes. Please compare these options with your old hardware and see if you think one of these could work for you. If you're uncertain, please send us pictures of your old roller and we'd be happy to confirm. 

A quick learner from Ottawa, Ontario. says:
Thank you kindly for your quick response.

These are the two that came close but still different in one significant measure: the door frame opening is 2 and 3/4 from bottom. So 23-041 3 and 1/4 mismatch my 3 and 1/2 and the 2 and 9/16 is a mismatch for my 3 and 1/2.

A photo won't help. Would you by any chance have any other matching Roller Assembly???

Have a wonderful day.
JC
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have any other rollers that might replace the old Ramtrack 10122. In my experience the 23-225 is probably going to be our best possible option, but it's not a guarantee. The original part is unfortunately too old to get an identical replacement these days. You may have some handiwork ahead of you no matter what you go with; you may want to consult a local professional to do the replacement for you just to be safe.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.