What balancer is comparable to 33B BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hole in top
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named metal hook or clip
A quick learner says:
33B stamped
33 length

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid I can't identify this balance just yet. There should be some kind of shoe that goes with it, perhaps still installed in the window. Could we see some photos of that? It'd also be a great help if we could see a close-up view of the metal clip or hook on the balance. 

A quick learner from Memphis, TN says:
A close up of the clip is attached. There was no shoe. What is the standard size shoe that would go with a balancer this size. If you know, I would like to order 2 of each shoe. In total, that would be 2 balances and 4 shoes.

Also is the series 795 with 15-198 clip compatible? Thanks. The close up photo of clip is attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named hook and pulley
A picture of the shoe is attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named closed cam shoe
Profile picture of Emily

This is indeed our Series 795 but you'll notice that it has a screw tab, not a hook. We can still help but this will have to be a custom order. To sum it up for you, we'll take the S795-33 with the 33B stamp option and swap the screw tab for the 15-198 hook. The balances will have the 15-195 shoe attached as well. 

I'll go ahead and email you a purchase link and price quote for (2) balances that you can use to place an order on our website. You can also add your additional needed quantity of the 15-195 shoes to your cart separately. 

I'll be here if you have any questions! 

Great! Please send me this information. Yes, I want the custom order. I appreciate you.
Hi again,

One last question. How long will it take to receive once ordered? I just want to let my customer know. Thanks again
Profile picture of Emily

It looks like the email went through on my end but you may want to check your spam/junk folder just in case! Let me know if you still don't see it and I can re-send it.

Shipping will depend on what option you select at checkout since we have a few different options. You'll be given estimated delivery dates at checkout as well. All "Express Delivery" orders are shipped out the next business day. Regular shipping orders take approximately 2-3 business days to be processed and shipped out.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.