Reducing tension on Andersen top rollers

A quick learner from Pittsburgh says:
How do I reduce the tension on the top rollers? When. I place the screen door back on track the top rollers are so fully exposed that the push to door down on the bottom track that the door slides on the track and not the bottom rollers.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
First, I would make sure that your door is installed correctly. Believe it or not, sometimes installers put these doors in upside down. It happens more often than you'd think. If you aren't sure if it is or not, you can send a few pictures of the rollers and let us know which are the top and which are the bottom, and we can determine from there. Thanks!
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.