Reorder of balances from order # 196612 and additional size that we want to order as well

A quick learner from Lake Villa, IL says:
Good morning, We would like to reorder same product as we ordered on your order # 1936612 in Sept of 2022. In addition, we would like to order another size. 34" (33D) blue tip balance. I will send several sets of pictures for the different sized balance needed. We also need patio screen door wheel and patio door wheels for the same manufacturer, WeatherShield. I will add pictures on as we go along here for those as well.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS 33 D balances pics -shoe end  pic1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS 33 D balances pics -shoe end  pic2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS 33 D balances pics -shoe end  pic3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS 33 D balances pics -shoe end  pic4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS 33 D balances pics -shoe end  pic5.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. My sincerest apologies I was attempting to merge the photos in the post and accidentally deleted them from the thread.

Can you please confirm the lengths and stamps of those balances as well as the quantity you'll need to purchase for each balance? 

Also, I'll need to see a photo of your patio door rollers removed from the door to recommend the best replacement.

Can you please call me at 847-456-5408 asap...thank you :-)
more photos
In terms of quantities for the 33C balance we ordered on the last order (1936612, Sept 7 2022)...I am probably going to order 30 of them. Probably 30 of the 33D (new pictures I sent you today) as well.

Also, here is the 33D (34" long) stamp on the balance. The other one for the 33C you have on file from last August 2022.

On the wheels I will send those photos later today.

Thank you! TJ
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 33 D stamp in balance pic.png

I do apologize, our expert department does not have the ability to make phone calls, unfortunately. I am able to get you the links made up to purchase your balances, however, the final piece of information I'll need in the window weight.

The balances you previously ordered have a 33HD stamp which is rated to carry 24 to 29lbs. I am, unfortunately, unable to cross-reference your 33D stamp, so I'll need to know the weight of that window. If you believe it weighs 24 to 29lbs, then we should be okay.

Keep in mind, custom order are non-refundable and non-returnable. Given you are looking to purchase such a large quantity of balances, I suggest weighing the window.

Once you've confirmed this information, I'll be able to send you the links.

Thank you and I understand on the phone thing :-)

They are two different weights the 33 c (is for a 3060 vinyl window opening) is slightly less in weight and the 33 D is slightly more (for a 4060 vinyl window). I believe that some of the 33 D balances say TG on them , if that helps.

The ones you made last time worked great and you should have the info on file for these already. As they were produced before for the 33 C. Please look that up and tell me the weight that was for.

The new one needed (33 D blue tip- 34") the window is heavier. This will give me a guide.
I also found this:

576 578 = balance type

33TG 33C
33TGX 33D

This was from the manufacturer bck in the day
a

The information you've provided is not the exact weight of the window. Given that you are stating they differ in window weight, I will especially need to know the weight of the other window.

Per the previous request on file, you requested a 33HD stamp, not a 33C or a 33D. As explained, I am not able to cross-reference either of those stamps. If the heavier window is the one with the balance that shows 33D, I'll need to know the weight of that window.

I am happy to provide you with (60) balances that have a 33HD stamp, however, if the balances are too light or too strong for the windows, you will not be able to return them.

Please confirm.

This should be easier than this... let's start with this....the ones we got last time worked great! They were for the 33 c (33 TG). Can you reproduce those exactly as we purchased last time?

I've sent over a quote with links for (30) balances stamped with the 33HD for a window weighing 24 to 29lbs and balances stamped with a 33TG for a window weighing 29 to 36lbs. You may use those links to add the balances to your online cart, to make the purchase. 

The 33HD is what you ordered on the previous order.

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist with. 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.