Repair parts for windows

A home owner from Chicago says:
Hi,
I'm looking for this parts to repair my windows.
Please help.
Jose.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivot shoe
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there Jose.

Unfortunately, the manufacturer discontinued this balance shoe. We now supply a new style of shoe that is attached to the ribbed balance cord but it must be a custom order which is nonrefundable. The dimensions of the metal channel are shown below. 

If you're interested, can you write out the channel length and stamp printed on the metal channel? Can you also confirm how your balance installs? 

s753 channel specs
Hi Emily,
Please see the attached, I hope this helps and hopefully I can get parts that work for the repairs of my windows.
Thank.
Jose.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2830 stamped metal channel
Hi Emily,

These are the parts and dimensions I need. If you have something similar that could work with my windows, please order 10 of this.
Please let me know.

Thanks
Jose.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for waiting while we looked into this, Jose. My apologies, the balance attached with the new style of shoe is for a ribbed and smaller metal channel unlike what you have.

I'm afraid we aren't able to supply the pivot shoe that you need. The best we can offer is the channel balance where we would take the Series 770 and swap the terminal clip for the 62-105 hook. You would have to re-use the pivot shoe though I know that may not be possible.

If you're interested in the balances, we will need to know the length of the metal channel as well as the exact weight of the sash. Can you also confirm the number of balances you'd like to order if you're interested? 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.