Replace wool pile weather stripping

A handy person from Sunnyvale says:
Hello, I have windows from "CenterFeed" company. As you can see in the pictures these are double hung sash windows. On the lower sash, I need to replace the wider wool pile. It is so brittle and old that if I try to remove , it simply breaks.

I am unable to measure the height and width of it.

I see two kinds, the one that is wider used near the top of the lower sash windows. and the other one is narrower used all around the window.

The narrower seems to be fine and I want to replace the wider one.

Could you please help me identify the right part for me to order it?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named worn pile weatherstripping
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named worn pile weatherstripping
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we won't be able to help without knowing the base width and pile height. Those dimensions are the only way for us to narrow down your options. If there are any identical windows in the house with pile in better condition, we can use that as a reference. 

You are more than welcome to browse our selection here. We also offer samples of up to (5). You would just have to pay for shipping.

Thank you for your response. How do I order samples?
Profile picture of Emily

If you can tell me the part number(s) you'd like samples of, I can then email you a purchase link that you can use to place an order on our website. 

Hello, Here are part numbers for the samples.

58-16, 58-126 and 58-127

Could you please let me know how do I order for the above samples?
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for confirming! I'm going to email you a link that will allow you to add samples of the 58-126, 58-127, and 58-161 to your cart. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.