Replacement Balances

Handy Person from Massapequa NY
Apr 22, 2023 5:42 pm
Hi. I need to replace my broken balances and need to find the correct part number to order. The metal part of the balance is 34 1/2", the bottom plastic part is 1 1/8" wide. The only marking on the balance is 3410A. I am attaching pictures. Thank you.

Ciro
IMG_2234 IMG_2230 IMG_2241 IMG_2240 IMG_2229
5 user uploaded images
2 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 25, 2023 9:23 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there, Ciro!

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you have the Series 390 since your bottom shoe is 1-1/8" deep. However, we only stock balances with metal channels that measure on the full inch. We can still help though! This will just have to be a custom order due to the 34-1/2" length. Please note, the stamp for your replacements will read 34105. Custom orders are also nonrefundable. There is a 5-6 business week lead time as well. 

If you have any questions just let me know! 

Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 15, 2023 11:13 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello!

I've just emailed you a purchase link for (20) of these balances. Let me know if you have any questions!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts