Replacement Block and Tackle Channel

A handy person from Manhattan says:
Hi,

Hope you had a good holiday. The U-Channel measures 26" and the width would be 1/2." I guess "25F is length and an older sash weight indication. Let me know which of your products would replace this.

Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4589.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4590.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4591.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4592.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4593.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for writing in! Your channel balances look a lot like either our S351-26 with a 1" shoe or our S390-26 with a 1-1/8" shoe. Carefully compare the dimensions shown below to confirm the series you need. If your measurement differs from either shoe depth, please let me know the measurement as you'll likely need a custom made assembly.

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.

You should be able to use the 2560 stamp in place of your 25F stamp. Although, you may want to confirm that your sash weight falls between 28 to 30lbs. You'll want to confirm the weight, down to the ounce (if possible).

A handy person from Manhattan says:
Thank you very much Jasmine for your excellent help! I ordered the S390-2560s, which should replace the old ones perfectly. Best Regards, Julian
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Julian,

I'm glad I could be of help! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other hardware repair projects you might have.

Happy New Year!

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.