Replacement Lower Track

A purchasing agent from Philadelphia says:

Hi,

The following photos are of an older bi-fold door missing the lower track for reinstallation, the photos include the manufacturer, the door itself and the bottom of the door. I have a few of these doors both 24" & 36" and I'm looking for the lower replacement track for all. I believe the 36" Low Profile Track Assembly, Product Code: 21-452 that I found on your site may be the correct one, but I would like assistance to be more certain before I order several. If there are further questions please call me.

Thank you,

Jocelyn 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bifold pin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bifold track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Manufacturer sticker
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Doors
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, your Peachtree track is no longer available and the the 21-452 track is not made for this type of door. For your lower track, we suggest using the 21-401. This track doesn't come in 24" but it will be easy to cut down with a hack saw since it is aluminum. Just keep in mind that parts are not able to be returned once they are modified. 

To use the 21-401 track, you'll need one 21-002 bottom pivot pin and two 21-162 bushings. For the bottom guide pin, you will need to use the 21-007 with two 21-149 bushings. Take a look and thanks for posting! 

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.