Replacement Mirror Door Hardware

A home owner from California says:
Hello, i am looking to replace my mirror door hardware including bottom rail which was removed during remodel. Attached is the current hardware on the doors. Do you have a suggested replacement? it does not have to be this exact style and willing to upgrade hardware with a suggested style as long as it fits my doors. The pictures are the bottom rollers, top guide and top rail. Thank you so much.

Amilcar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bottom roller.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Guide.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top rail.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

To further review, are you able to confirm if the bottom roller uses a concave or convex style wheel? I cannot confirm from the angle unfortunately. 

Please also provide a top view of the top guide if possible. From there we can further review for replacement options. Thank you! 

Thank you i will provide more images as soon as i get home. Regarding the roller since i no longer have the lower track im ok to replace with whatever you recommend as long as the mounting fits the door frame. Same thing with the top. Hope that make it easier but i can send pictures asap.

Thanks
Amilcar

Please start by reviewing the style and dimensions of the housing of the 23-285 and 23-098 roller assemblies to see how they compare to your original. It would be best to replace with the same style of wheel to confirm the best function. 

Once we have the additional pictures, we can further review, for a track and a replacement for the top guide. Thank you! 

Thank you again and apologize for the delay. Here are more detailed pictures. It looks like the bottom roller is concave. Im not sure what the top is so will go with your suggestion. Thanks again.
Amilcar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top 1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top 3.jpeg

Thank you for the additional pictures,

Please review the style of the 23-098 roller assembly and the 23-079 snap-in guide. Compare all dimensions to confirm a good fit! 

For a new track, review the 23-270 style that is compatible with concave wheels. We have a few different lengths that I have related on the page for your review. 

Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions! 

Thank you so much. I will get these ordered. Thanks.

No problem! Please let us know if you have any future hardware questions. 

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.