Replacement arm for awning window

A quick learner says:

I have 32"wx16"h Insulate(Ply Gem) awning window that

needs arm needs to be replaced. Please help me me find the part.I am in Hawaii and 6 hours behind you. 

Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ST5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ST4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ST2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ST3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ST.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our 39-083 and 39-140 come to mind but it's very hard to tell from your photos. Take a look at the specification for each of these parts and see if one matches up.

If you notice any discrepancies, we'd like to see a clear bird's-eye-view of the operator's arm as well as the base. 

A quick learner says:
Hi Emily,
Thank you very much for your suggestions.It seems the length of arm which is end to end is about between 12" to 14".The window that needs replacement arm belong to rental unit downstairs.The tenants will measure today and send me the information.I will notify you soon after I get. 6 hour time difference behind you causes me narrow time to communicate with you.Thank you again.
Profile picture of Emily

I'm happy to help! We'll be here if you need us. 

A quick learner says:

Hi Emily,

The night before I had forwarded picture of my awning window that you had requested in separate e mail to expert@swisco.com put your name and request number.Reson for that was myy tenant sent me the pictures and the size (12") but I didn't know how to add on to image section of this e mail.Do you have 12" arms? if not can I use 14" arm? Do I need new handle to operate opening and closing? I want to order soon.

Thank you. I can be reached at  preferrably by text message. I am 6 hours behind you.

Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we don't use that email address so that's why we didn't receive them. You can email your photos to help@swisco.com with the reference number D296917. 

We sell the 39-143 which measures 12" in overall length as shown below. Keep in mind, I'm not able to get a good look at the operator base from your initial photos so I recommend you compare the style and specifications with yours to confirm. If they do match up, you can use either the 39-114L or 39-205 handle depending on your preference. 

Dimensions for 39-143
Dimensions for 39-143

Our department can't call or text, unfortunately. I'm afraid we can only communicate right here on this page.

How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.