Replacement closet door track for Stanley Works mirrored closet doors

A quick learner from CA says:

Which replacement track do I need? I have Stanley Works mirrored closet doors. The bottom rollers appear to be identical to your 23-041. The original track is 3 7/8" wide and the two individual door tracks are 1 5/8" center to center

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 754D9686-25A6-4CCA-B0F0-8CE1C37AA16D.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree, your roller is a dead ringer for our 23-041. This roller is specifically designed to work with a track like our 23-242. This should work well for your door. We have other lengths, too, in case 72" isn't right. Let me know!

A quick learner from Uniontown OH says:
unable to find part # 23-041
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry for the trouble, it looks like the links above are broken. I just went ahead and fixed them, so they should work now.

For future reference, you can also type in any of our product codes in the search field you see at the top right of this page to visit that store page directly.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.