Replacement cover / crank

A home owner from Maryland says:
These are jeldwen windows and many of the covers are cracked or broken. I'm looking for replacements. I would replace with foldable if available.
Thanks for your guidance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I believe a crank and handle kit like our 39-107FK could work for you. It's meant to fit operator splines that have a diameter of 11/32" and that are centered. See below. However, please note that the damage to the cover might be indicative of an operator that is wearing down and needs to be replaced. If that is indeed the case, we may be able to help, but we'll have to see pictures of the entire operator including the link arm(s) that push and pull the sash. A bird's eye view of the entire mechanism, with the window open, would suffice.

View of 39-107fk unfolded
View of 39-107fk unfolded

Thx for this. The current measurement is 5 1/4 by 4 1/4 (crank). I'm curious if going a little larger (your recommendation) would work? Any option to have a crack that folds down?
Thx for your help!
Profile picture of Bob

The 39-107FK does indeed have a Folding Handle. To ensure it will work with your operator, please send me a picture of the entire mechanism including the link arm(s) that push and pull the window. This is best obtained from a bird's eye perspective, with either the operator removed from the window or the window open. Once I can identify your operator, I can say with greater confidence if the 39-107FK can work for you. 

Hi Bob, I'm Sorry for the long delay. I've captured the photos now and hope to find the correct replacement.
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks! This appears to be a pretty typical EntryGard style operator. I am very confident that our 39-107FK will be compatible with this application.

Thanks for your help. For the systems that mechanisms aren't broken and I just need a replacement cover, will the 39-323 work?
Profile picture of Bob

Yes! Our 39-323 is also fully compatible with this operator style. It's just an alternate version of the 39-107FK, and doesn't include a handle.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.