Replacement crank arm

A quick learner from New Haven, CT says:
Hi, the crank arms are not working well and I would love to buy replacements. Do you have anything that might work? We just bought the house and I have no idea how old this hardware is.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement Worm Gear
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Casement Operator
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I am almost certain the casement operator you have is a Pella casement crank. However, it is a bit difficult to confirm exactly which one you have from the photos provided. Out of the five you've included, three of them have come in completely blank. I am only able to see the body of the operator and the end of the arm.

May I please see a clear photo of the entire operator? I'll also need to see a photo of exactly how the operator attaches to the bottom of the swinging sash.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

A quick learner from New Haven, CT says:
Thank you for your quick response. The handle does say "pella" on it. Would you guys have parts or should I try to get in touch with them?

I have attached some more photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Operator Bracket & Arm
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3789.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3788.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sash Crank Operator
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Crank Operator
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. Your Pella operator appears to be the 39-175 Sash Crank Operator. The opposite handed version is part 39-176.

To determine if this is the right replacement, carefully look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing operator. 

The compatible crank handle is the 39-109B 3/8" Handle for Pella.

Dimensions for 39-175
Dimensions for 39-175

View of the arm of the 39-175 window operator.
View of the arm of the 39-175 window operator.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.