Replacement drawer slides for G Grass 77002 and 77003 ???

A home owner from 01880 says:
Hi, My G Grass drawer slides are approx. 15 years old and some need replacing in my 'high-use' cabinets. There are small white plastic parts that are part of the actual drawer slide that have broken and to me, looks like I should simply replace the entire slide mechanism. The only p/n's I can find are 77002 & 77003. The slides have an integrated soft close plunger mechanism so I would like to retain that feature but i cannot find the exact replacements. Is there a newer model that replaces these older slides that I can purchase? I would need at least 4 left hand and 4 right hand parts.

Thank you for your consideration, Tony
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named G Grass drawer slide circa 2007-2009.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named G Grass locking device 77003 circa 2007-2009.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Tony,

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to say that we do not carry a replacement for your existing drawer track slide pair. We can only supply the replacements for the soft close plunger and the compatible locking device.

The best possible replacement for the plunger is the 32-006 Soft Close Adapter.

The locking devices appear to be the 32-341 Grass Flange-mount Locking Device Kit. To confirm that these are the right replacement, carefully look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing hardware. See if they are the right fit.

Dimensions for 32-341
Dimensions for 32-341

Our sincerest apologies that we cannot assist with replacing the drawer track.

How to install a soft close adapter for cabinet doors and drawers
How to install a soft close adapter for cabinet doors and drawers
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.