Replacement folding handle with cover

A quick learner from Rochester, NY says:

I have two windows that are missing the cranking mechanism. The photos that show operable crank operator are identical to the missing ones. It appears I need 39-376 for replacement. Is this correct?

Do the replacement crank operators simply snap into place for operation or does the arm operator also need to be replaced?

The windows have a NAMI sticker. There are other identifiers on the windows that I don't understand. If needed, I will send photo.

Thank you.

Fran 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1490.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1491.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1492.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1494.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1447.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your operator resembles the 39-239B, which uses the 39-375 handle with cover side since the handle attaches to the right side of the base. Take a look and thanks for posting! 

Alternate view and dimensions for 39-239B
Alternate view and dimensions for 39-239B

Dimensions for 39-239B
Dimensions for 39-239B

Alternate image for 39-558
Alternate image for 39-558

Alternate image for 39-536
Alternate image for 39-536

Width measurement
Width measurement

I need clarification as I am not an expert to how exactly the parts all fit together.
It is only the handle that is missing. Do I need to only replace the handle (39-375) or does the whole arm assembly also need to be replaced? I supposed my question is: if the handle cap mechanism is gone, did the handle, when it was removed, take crucial parts of the arm assembly with it?
Profile picture of Casey

As long as the base and spring that the handle and cover attach to are undamaged, you can purchase just the 39-375. We just like to indicate all of the parts that we carry to help you confirm that our replacement part would be compatible with your assembly. 

Casey,
Thank you for your help.
I appreciate it.
Fran
A quick learner from HI says:
is 39-536 needed for operator?
Profile picture of Casey

Although they are not visible in your photos, the 39-536 pivot slide is commonly used at the end of the 39-239B arms that attach to the bottom of the sash. You only need to purchase them if the originals are broken. 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.