Replacement hinge for Young-Hinkle chest

A home owner from Nashville GA says:
I am in need of replacement hinges for the "ice box" door on the chest shown in attached photo. I believe it possibly is Swisscom part number 32-338 with 3/8? offset. Are these or suitable alternative hinges still available? Thank you very much for your help!
Young-Hinkle chest hinges
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! I'm very familiar with this part. It's the old Young-Hinkle hinge which was discontinued years ago. We don't have an exact match, but I believe our 32-135 can work as a replacement. While smaller than the original, the offset is the same and I think you may be able to adapt it to work with your ice box door. See what you think.
A home owner from Lubbock, Texas says:
Also looking for replacement hinges for ice box door on Young-Hinkle bedroom furniture. Wondering if your recommendation for substitute replacement is still the same here in Jan 2024. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. To be perfectly honest, I'm not at all optimistic that our 32-135 can work for this cabinet. Since my post back then, we actually (miraculously) found a box of these hinges and were able to supply them briefly. In that short time, I had some more hands on experience and realized that there wasn't really anything in our inventory that could work in the same way.

Naturally, that box emptied out almost as soon as we got it. These just aren't made anymore, and as far as I know that box was the last I'll ever see of this part. There's just nothing else in our inventory that would work in its place, either. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.