Replacement left hand cranks for my jealous window

A quick learner from Michigan says:
I am remodeling the sunroom in my circa 1958 house, and I need to replace 3 left-handed crank mechanisms for 3 of the Jealousy windows (4' x 5') Windows. I have included pictures of the current crank mechanism and Windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230604_203638.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230708_182249.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I'm honestly not sure if we carry a replacement for your window crank based on what I can make out in your photos. To confirm, we would need to see the assembly disengaged from the window linkage, as well as a clear view of the bottom installation holes, to compare to our inventory. Thank you. 

A quick learner from Michigan says:

Greetings,

Attached are three photographs that match your request for additional photos of my window crank mechanism.

Let me know if you have any other questions or need additional information.

Regards,

Rick 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230827_194852.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230827_194922.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230828_214608[1].jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Your awning operator is similar to 39-279 and 39-016. We've related these parts and the opposite-handed versions on this page for you to review. Take a look and compare the dimensions below to your assembly. The installation hole spacing and diameter of the hole at the end of the link arm are the key details. Thank you! 

Dimensions for 39-279
Dimensions for 39-279

Dimensions for 39-016
Dimensions for 39-016

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.