Replacement of Shower Door Bottom Guide

A home owner from Massapequa Park, NY 11762 says:

I hope the above pictures will help you identify the MYSTERY PART. The shower doors are without frames. They are about 28 years old and I do not know the manufacturer. The bottom tract is raised single sided on the bathroom side. The tub side, is without a raised side wall. The length of the piece is 3". The width of the piece is 1 3/16 with an extended upward extension of 4/16 (this fits into the raised bathroom side of the tract). The detached piece (broken off??????) is a semi-circle tract with a division piece separating R & L, I think this is what to guide the two shower doors and prevents them from contacting each other.

Please HELP!

THANKS.

Fran 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shower door guide part.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower Door Guide Part-2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shower door guide part-3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shower Door Part-4.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't recognize your shower hardware at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Thank you so much.
Although my shower and bathroom are still looking good from the 1990, I do not need to have perfection in the part.
If there is any part, even if it has to be jimmy rigged, please let me know.
If SWISCO doesn't have the part (you are so good), you realize that it will be hopeless to find in Lowes, Home Depot, etc.
Thank you for your continued efforts.
Fran
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi Fran,

Unfortunately, I don't believe we can supply you with this exact part. That being said. take a look at the 10-218 and 10-122 shower door guides to see if you can adapt one of these to your door. Thanks for posting! 

Thank you so much for your time and effort. Your EXPERT Advice is appreciated. I ordered the 10-218 which seems like it will do the job.
Have a great weekend.
Stay HEALTHY.
A home owner from Clermont, FL says:
The vinyl strip across the bottom of my swinging shower door is tearing and I would like to replace it. Markings on the lower left corner are
Intex
Tempered
NSI Z9.1-2009
16CFR 1201 11
CC-2575 1/4 UA
I've been told the manufacturer no longer makes this door, and replacement parts are not available, so I will need to replace the entire shower (!).
Also, the lengthwise side of the door that opens has a vinyl seal that is also starting to tear. It apparently slides in a track that runs the vertical length of the window next to the shower door. Can you help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2E449BDC-FB2F-4C24-BEAB-6AE17DFCB282.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We carry frameless shower door sweeps for 1/4" thick glass, such as the 10-336 for 5/16" thickness, the 10-338 or 10-332 for 3/8" thickness, and 10-343 for 1/2" thickness. We can't make out what shape or size you need for the sidetrack.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.