Replacement operator, and locking device

A quick learner from Modesto California 95355 says:
Operator works, but I have no connection to the slide bar on the sash itself from the inside it's pivoted on the left so it should be a left hand operator also need the locking mechanism on the inside I gave the size between the screw holes the handle is the only thing that doesn't work on that and if there's another pin that goes in the secondary arm not the main arm but the secondary arm I put my tape measure there to start it on the 1-in mark and measured that in the pictures any help would be appreciated My name is Brent, I'm here in Modesto California have my glass shop grants glass and windows I appreciate a contact back thank you have a great day
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG20231102130433.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG20231102130343.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG20231102130250.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! The locking mechanism you have reminds me of our 38-095 Maxim Multi-Point Lock. To confirm that this is the right replacement, carefully look over the dimensions below to confirm if this is the right replacement.

Alternate view of 38-095
Alternate view of 38-095

Alternate view of 38-095
Alternate view of 38-095

Your casement window operator looks like it could be either our 39-439B or our 39-253RB. The operator you need will depend on the attachments your operator needs to connect to the bottom of the swinging sash. Although, it is a bit difficult to tell from the photos which one you'll need. Take a look at the video below for an explanation on the comparison between each of these operators.

A quick learner from Modesto California 95355 says:

The operator is a 39-439B,white

The Maxim multi-point lock,medium slider, 38-095 white

also in need of handel for operator.

I will contact you by phone,and order and pay with card

Thank you!!!!! and the help.

Regards Brent, Grants Glass and Window, Modesto, Ca

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

The compatible cover and handle sets for the 39-439B are the39-376 folding cover kit and the 39-452 non folding kit. I've also linked the hardware for the opposite handed version.

Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.