Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pull Handle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Sash Lift
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Keeper Installation Holes
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sweep Lock & Keeper
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Flush Mount Sweep Lock
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! Your window sweep lock looks like it could be the 90-298 Flush Mount Lock. To determine if this is the right replacement, carefully review and compare the dimensions below.

Dimensions for 90-298
Dimensions for 90-298

Additional Dimensions for 90-298
Additional Dimensions for 90-298

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact replacement for your the keeper you have but this sweep is compatible with the 90-282 Recessed Keeper. I am not confident that you would be able to retrofit the keeper to work with your installation.

Alternate view of 90-282
Alternate view of 90-282

Dimensions for 90-282
Dimensions for 90-282

I'm sorry to say that we do not carry a replacement for your window sash lifts in the specifications yours are made. We have a few that could work to complete your repairs but they would required drilling new installation holes to install them. Take a look at the dimensions for the 20-015, 26-116, and 26-247 to start. See if any of these could possibly work for you. Their dimensions can be viewed on their respective webpages in our online catalog.

A quick learner from New York says:
My issue is that there is a half rounded indent for the keeper in the wood window. How can I put a different size keeper in its place
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

You would need to examine the window to determine if there is a way that you would be able to retrofit the keeper to the window. Unfortunately, that is not something we can advise and I am not confident that it would work, especially since we do not sell an exact match for your keeper. It appears to be designed for a window made to use very specific hardware.

You may have better luck visiting a local hardware store, like a mom-and-pop-shop style store but I cannot make any guarantees.

SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.