Replacement part for Andersen eagle encasement window

A quick learner from Savannah, Ga says:
The current sash lock is operable, but I am looking to see if we can get it in white, and is there a cover piece for the hole?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1375.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1376.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0006.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't accurately identify what you have based on these photos. Too much of the part is obscured by the window frame, and with the cover missing I have no reference with which to find a match for it.

That said, seeing as how this is an Andersen brand window, you might be able to use the 38-285 bezel and 38-291 handle. If you have an intact lock and cover elsewhere in the house, I highly recommend removing those from the window and then carefully compare them to our pictures and dimensions.

A quick learner from Savannah, Ga says:
This is the lock handle, do you make a similar one in white? And, the Bezel, is that in essence the cover for the hole that houses the handle?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1383.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yes, the bezel is what Andersen calls the cover. You will need one of the originals to verify whether or not the 38-285 is a match.

As for this handle, I'm afraid I can't quite get a good look at it from this photo. I can tell you that these handles are not generally sold by themselves; we really only supply these as kits. Seeing the old cover will be an essential detail to review for us to determine exactly what kit will work on this window.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.