Replacement part help

A quick learner from Rochester NY says:

Hello,

I need some guidance on obtaining the correct pivot bar replacement part as well as replacement screens for the model vinyl window sticker in my photos. We need 1 pivot bar and 6 or 8 ready made screens. We also need thicker felt for sides of window sashes there are air leaks.

Thank you!!!

Mary

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5742.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5707.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5705.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Mary. This pivot bar looks similar in design to our 26-398 or 26-405. You'll need to look over our dimensions to verify the better match, but I feel confident it will be one of these two. The biggest determining factor is hole placement relative to the front tip. I'll share their dimensions below.

Concerning the other products you need, you can see our full selection of wool pile here. We have detailed dimensions listed for each product that you can use as a reference to pick the best match. As for screens, we unfortunately don't sell replacement screens of any kind. I'm afraid that's not something we can supply for this project.

Detail of 26-398
Detail of 26-398

Alternate image for 26-405
Alternate image for 26-405

How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.