Replacement parts for Andersen 1981 3 panel sliding glass door.

A home owner from Virginia Beach says:
The only hardware I think is salvageable is the thumb latch and the 2 handles. Photo #1 shows weatherstripping I took off the door. There is also a profile of #1. Picture #2 is a stifff plastic with a cut out for the lock. This piece attaches to the outside of the sliding door. There is also a photo showing the profile. The other parts are not numbered and self explanatory. I am curious if the original door when installed had a interlock bracket and a interlock bracket operating/ meeting stile.

P.S. the reason why I took the hard plastic and the weatherstripping off was because it looked filthy. Also one of the stationary panels was very cloudy. It has since been replaced.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImage6cbU5v.gif
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.